Wondering what to do in Harbor Country this month? Check out the best local events for this April!
- April 2 | A 2 mile hike of Kettle Holes at Lydick Bog Nature Preserve
- April 3 | Forest Bathing at Fernwood Botanical Garden and Nature Preserve
- April 9 & 10 | Spring Artisan Market at Journeyman
- April 12 | Easter Booze & Blooms Flower Arranging at Iron Shoe Distillery
- April 12 | Whiskey Dinner at Union Pier Social
- April 14 | Spring Arrangements Booze & Blooms at Tabor Hill Winery
- April 14 | Full Moon Feast for the Egg Moon at River St. Joe
- April 15 | Funk Fest at the Livery
- April 20 | Southwest Michigan Daffodil Show at Fernwood Botanical Garden and Nature Preserve
- April 23 | Chicago Comedy Tour at The Acorn
- April 28 | Dig the Dunes April Beer Run
- April 30 | Art Attack Weekend Begins! Join Artists of all kinds all over Harbor Country for an amazing weekend of art displays and events. Check out the full schedule here!
- April 30 | Air Supply at the Silver Creek Event Center at the Four Winds Casino New Buffalo
Let us host you at Garden Grove Inn for whatever brings you to Harbor Country! And, if you’re already planning a visit, we hope you’ll get a chance to enjoy one of these great activities!