There are a number of fantastic things to do in Harbor Country this fall. To name just a few…
- Hit the pumpkin patch! 11 minutes from the Inn is Dinges Fall Harvest.
- Get your fall apples at Williams Orchard, just 15 minutes from the Inn.
- Drink your apples at Peat’s Cider Social – a dog friendly patio / bowling alley / cider house!
- Take a hike! There are a number of amazing trails around Harbor Country and optimal viewing of fall colors will be October 10 – 24.
- Finally, load up on all the gourds you need for eating & decorating at Sawyer Garden Center.