Harbor Country is full of live music all summer long! And, the best part is, many venues are outdoors at breweries or wineries – such fun places to relax with friends, enjoy the summer weather and some tunes!
Saturdays has many places to catch live music including…
- Round Barn Tasting Room just up the street (walkable!) from Garden Grove. Catch a live band, taste wine & spirits and enjoy food truck delicacies
- Round Barn Estate is hosting Jammin’ in the Vineyard once again this year at their main location in Baroda.
- Three Oaks hosts Music in the Park every Saturday at 6:30 where you can pack a picnic and a folding chair and enjoy some wonderful tunes!
Sundays is a great day to catch some live music before the weekend is over.
- Round Barn Estate‘s Jammin’ in the Vineyard takes place Sundays too at their main location in Baroda.
- St. Julian Tasting Room in Union Pier (just up the street, walkable from Garden Grove!) has live music, great drinks and food trucks on Sundays.
On Mondays, check out live music, al fresco dining and delicious beer at River St. Joe in Buchanan. Situated on a farm along the St. Joe River, this picturesque landscape is the perfect place to be!
And, throughout the summer, catch Acorn Anywhere bringing the amazing talent of the Acorn Theater in Three Oaks to various locations around Harbor Country such as Ike Reilly Assassination playing June 11 at La Lumier School in La Porte, IN or the Bergamot playing at Fernwood Botanic Gardens in Buchanan, MI on September 4.