There are so many wonderful places to see in Harbor Country by land or lake/river! We look forward to hosting you and your adventures here at Garden Grove Inn!
- Garden Grove has two beach cruisers available to guests. A perfect way to get to the beach, grab some lunch or a beverage or just get outside and see Union Pier. The township just put in a wonderful path along Red Arrow Highway that runs to the North and South of our road. This makes it safe and easy to get to places like Timothy’s, Black Currant Bakehouse, Seedz and Whistle Stop Grocery.
- If you need more than two bikes or want a sportier model, Red Arrow Ride, just 4/10 of a mile from Garden Grove has bikes for rent, along with Maui Mats and paddle boards!
- And, if you bring your own bike, we have storage for bikes and easy access to all the routes in Harbor Country!
Bike to the beach, to lunch or dinner, or just enjoy the country roads!
- Garden Grove Inn is just a 3 minute ride from the Galien River Kayak launch.
- If you want to rent a kayak, Outpost Sports in New Buffalo rents them by the hour for river or Lake Michigan kayaking.