Check out our list of all the best things to do in and around Southwest Michigan this March!
Spring is coming, and as the days get longer, there are plenty of amazing events and activities in and around Harbor Country!
- March 2 Vickers Theater in Three Oaks re-opens for the season with the Oscar Nominated Shorts on the screen
- March 4 Join Harbor Country Hikers to learn more about Michigan’s Conifers and Broadleaf Evergreens at Jens Jensen Preserve
- March 4 Attend Fernwood Botanical Garden’s Marvelous Maple Sugaring event and learn all about how maple syrup is tapped and processed
- March 5 Catch live music featuring Mike Struwin this Saturday (and every Saturday, 7-9 pm) at Sideyard in Sawyer
- March 5 or 12 Here’s are two other great opportunities to learn about the magic that is maple syrup at Sarrett Nature Center, and even take some home!
- March 5 Polish up your bowling ball and Celebrate the Day of the Dude at Peat’s Cider Social!
- March 5 Enjoy some live tunes at River St. Joe’s Greenhouse Pick’n jam session from 1 – 3 pm
- March 9 Laissez les bons temps rouler at the Acorn’s Mardi Gras Celebration featuring Dirty Dozen Brass Band
- March 11 Join the Harbor Country Film Group at the New Buffalo Library for a screening of and discussion around Hema: The Dance of Her Life at 12 pm
- March 11 Join the Coastline Children’s Film Festival at the Three Oaks Library for a screening of Ron’s Gone Wrong at 12 pm
- March 11 Join the Coastline Children’s Film Festival at Sarrett Nature Center for a film screening of HOOT at 7 pm, followed by a Night Hike Owl Prowl at 8:45 pm
- March 12 Combine two wonderful things – Yoga & Wine at Lazy Ballerina Winery
- March 15 Relax at River of Life Yoga in Buchanan with a Sacred Sound Journey
- March 17 Test your luck at BINGO at Chill Hill Winery
- March 17 Jay Leno performs at Four Winds Casino in New Buffalo
- March 19 Celebrate the namesake of the St. Joe river at The St. Joseph’s Day Bonfire at River St. Joe
- March 19 Celebrate the Spring Equinox with music, food, drinks, shopping and a sunset toast at Dig the Dunes Trail Stop near Indiana Dunes
- March 23 Laugh your face off at Comedy on the Rocks at Journeyman Distillery
- March 24 Rock out to REO Speedwagon at Four Winds Casino in New Buffalo
- March 25 Create a seasonal masterpiece out of glass at Fusion Gallery’s Spring Landscape class
- March 30 Enjoy the live music of Jim Messina at the Acorn
- April 1 & 2 While not in March, we’d hate for you to miss out on Journeyman’s Spring Artisan Market, which is always a wonderful event!
Join us at Garden Grove Inn anytime in March, April or May (excluding Memorial Day weekend), and use the code Spring when booking 2+ nights for 15% off! Click here to book now!